A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I Am Eleven Years Old (Life Update)

I think I figured it out. My childhood stopped when I was eleven. I was supposed to grow up. I was expected to grow up. I didn't want to. I didn't understand and I didn't want to understand. All I knew is that I wanted everything that had happened to be nonexistent. So now I am still eleven years old. And I want everything to be the way it was before it all happened. I guess my mind doesn't understand that everybody else has grown up. I was left in my own little eleven year old world. Only...there's nothing there...I am eleven years old in an eighteen year old body. My mind shut down and my emotions are like those of a two year old. And that my friend, is why I don't want to grow up. You may laugh when I tell you that I cry when I think about losing my stuffed animals or giving away my toys, but at least we both know why I am like this. If you are twelve or over, then you are older than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment