A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Stockings
Hanging the stockings side by side. When all of a sudden you hear outside a great big "THUMP!!" It's Old Saint Nicholas, you decide. You run back to bed and under the covers you hide, only to hear the jolly old man...chuckle. You heave a great sigh. Relieved you feel, for you've been a good boy. Up on the rooftop you hear a few other noises, a snort, of some kind and some hooves. Again you hear, a great big "THUMP!!". There goes Old Saint Nicholas onto the next set of stockings, hanging side by side.



No comments:

Post a Comment