A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

More Over Here
Being back in California has brought back a lot of my memories. Even though things have changed, I feel as though I'm a little girl again. I feel like I am reliving my early childhood. It's not quite the same, but it's what I've been waiting for. It's that spark I've been searching for. 

I consider my memories to be a part of my family. My memories are the part of my family that showed me who I could be. I could be fearless and I could be invincible. Nothing could scare me and nothing could bring me down. Now that I am here in California, I am being reminded of who I can be. I can be fearless. I can be invincible. I can be myself.  There is more over here. More than over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment