A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Tuesday, August 4, 2015


Sisters
I need you to know that I will never give up on you. Sisters always stay together. We might be separated at times, but I will always be where you can find me. 

Hard times have once again found their way into your mind, bringing back memories that should have been forgotten long ago. But don't you worry. I don't intend to let you stay in the past. I don't intend to leave you behind.

Look ahead lil sis. Keep your head up. Be confident because you're beautiful. Inside, and out. We're sisters. We'll always be sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment