A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pay Attention (Life Update)
A lot of times it's really hard for me to get through life. It seems like every time I talk to people about my problems, something goes wrong and I lose them. I don't know if they're just scared, or if they just don't care. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me. I mean, everybody has their problems, right? I just want to figure out what's wrong with ME. I want to figure out why I tend to push people away. Some people might read this and think, "You don't push people away. You're a good friend." But ever since the summer of 2013, I've had to really watch what I say, think, and do in every situation of my life. I can't go about my day like most people can. Every second of my life, I have to pay attention to what I'm saying, thinking, and doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment