A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Telling (Part 1)
When you tell your friend a secret that has been hiding deep inside your heart, you tell it with complete confidence thinking that they would never judge you or look at you any different. It's a hard decision to make as to whether or not you should tell someone something about yourself. Choose wisely when telling secrets. I think I chose wisely. Now I just have to wait. Wait to see if my book is judged by its cover. I hope it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment