A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Realizing Reality (Short Story)
So...my best friend found out that they're moving in less than a week. I knew that they might move, but I didn't want to believe it. I don't know what to do in this short amount of time. I don't know how to feel. I am upset about this event that will soon take place in my life. I guess this is reality. People move. Maybe they come back to visit. Maybe they come back to stay. But, maybe they won't visit. I'll keep my hopes up and say to myself, "this is a small world. We will cross paths at least once." But then I realize the reality of it all. The World is not that small. So I will cherish the memories that I have been given. I will remember them. Because that's what friends do. They remember one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment