A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Growing Up (submitted and written by one of my friends)
How do you tell yourself to grow up when you really don't want to? I want to go back to being that little girl I was. With the perfect family and the perfect life. Now that I'm older, things are getting colder. I lost everything and I'm dying inside. But no one really cares to help me. Sometimes I think about whether or not I'm even supposed to be here. Sometimes life just sucks. I feel like when I was a little girl I had so much going on for me. I had happiness. But now I've pushed happiness away. I tried to be strong...but then I grew up and my happiness is gone. I don't know how, or why, I hate growing up. I just don't want to grow up. --Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment