A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Spark (Life Update)
I have so many memories deep inside my heart. But there is no spark. I need a reminder of what my childhood felt like. I remember the days when my family and I did everything together. But I just remember that I have those memories. I don't remember the actual memories. I need that spark to jump start my mind so that I can remember my childhood. Sure, you can test me and say, "Oh you're joking. You must remember a lot of your memories. What about the time when---". And I'll say, "Oh yah! Haha that was an awesome day!" That's a lie. Guess what. Most of the time I'll be thinking to myself, desperately trying to figure out how to remember that day. I need that spark.



No comments:

Post a Comment