A LITTLE bit about me and my blog

Heyya guys. My name is Holly. You can call me "Hal" "Halls" or "Loner". (don't ask me about the last one. It's a long story.) Anyways, I started this blog so I can share my poetry with you guys. I hope you guys can relate to the stories and poems that I write! I really hope you like it!! Please subscribe!

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hey, homies! Thank you guys so much for continuing to read my blog and taking time to read the things that come from my heart. It means so much to me. Poetry is a beautiful thing that comes from people's hearts. Poetry is used to communicate the stuff that you wouldn't necessarily be able to communicate in person. The stories and memories that we have can always be put into some form of poetry. So, I encourage you guys to try it. Maybe keep a journal. Anyways, I love y'all, and thanks for reading my blog! I hope you guys continue to read my stories and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment